From routine checkups to treatments for surgery, Bruce Werber, DPM, FACFAS is equipped to handle all your podiatric needs. To help you understand your options, we’ve included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
- Correction of bunions and hammertoes
- Repair of painful foot or ankle deformities including flat feet and abnormally shaped feet
- Arthroscopic surgery of the foot and ankle
- Endoscopic surgery of the foot and ankle
- Repair of broken bones, sprains and strains of the foot and ankle
- Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy (Orthotrypsy)
We understand the special needs of athletes. Whether you are a star quarterback or weekend warrior, our goal is to get you back in the game safely. We can help you find the right balance between recovering enough to not re-injure and pushing yourself to work through expected discomfort.
We treat injuries suffered while playing any sport. Injuries such as ankle sprains, shin splints, turf toe, Achilles tendonitis, tendon ruptures/tears, heel pain, spurs, plantar fasciitis.
Our office is fully equipped to provide you with any necessary support or exercise appliances. We will work with you and your coach or trainer to keep you playing or bring you back to your sport at the right time for the best health of your feet and ankles.